Following the Swedish gallery Andréhn-Schiptjenko in 2019-2020, which inaugurated our carte blanche programme, the concept continues this year, starting with three galleries:
- Galerie VU’ c/o Institut Suédois, 3 – 27 June 2021: prints from Martin Bogren’s new photography project
- Galerie NeC c/o Institut Suédois, 2 September – 3 October 2021: group exhibition featuring the sculptors Ellen Ehk Åkesson, Eva Hild, Mårten Medbo and Gustav Nordenskiöld
- Galerie Bendana | Pinel Art Contemporain c/o Institut Suédois, 7 – 31 October 2021: with artworks created specially for the event by the painter Thomas Broomé
- Admission free. Wednesday – Sunday / 12:00 – 18:00
- Vernissage the day before the exhibition opens to the public: admission free.
- To ensure that everybody is protected and that events run smoothly, our team is implementing a number of hygiene and safety measures. Please read the barrier gestures by clicking here.
Institut suédois 50 years in 2021! This event forms part of our anniversary programme dedicated to the theme of Friendship. Click here to learn more.