Spring Uje Spring is an autobiographical film written by the Swedish pop singer Uje Brandelius and directed by Henrik Schyffert. Uje Brandelius, who has Parkinson’s disease, looks at himself, at the way life changes when a person receives such a diagnosis, at the things they try to do and the things they no longer have to do. Poignant, poetic, funny but never maudlin, Spring Uje Spring shows us Brandelius’ daily routine which, although sometimes gloomy and grey, is always full of charm.
Ditrector: Henrik Schyffert
Screenplay: Uje Brandelius
Production: Filmlance International AB with Sveriges Television
With Uje Brandelius, Therese Hörnqvist, Bixi Brandelius, Vega Brandelius
Trailer (in English): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NP2f_MvMnO0
- Length of film: 1hr 17mins, drama, 2020, in Swedish with French subtitles
- Admission free
- The lawn is yours: bring a blanket or a cushion
- Admission from 20:30 through the garden gate at number 10, Rue Elzévir
- Screening will be cancelled if it rains
- Seating limited in compliance with health regulations
- To ensure that everybody is protected and that events run smoothly, our team is implementing a number of hygiene and safety measures. Please read the barrier gestures by clicking here.