The six artist/researcher-in-residence apartments at the Institut Suédois, with interior design by six different pairs of brands and designers, all have their own identity. For this special “apéritif” visit, you’ll find Swedish specialities made by our new café FIKA, that match the décor in each flat!
Every month, the Institut Suédois offers a temporary home to researchers and artists living in Sweden. The six apartments, with a floor area of 22 – 38 square metres, were fitted out three years ago by six brands in collaboration with six designers, offering six contemporary variations on the theme of hem (home) in the heart of a sixteenth-century town house.
The six design pairs are:
- Carl Malmsten AB + Anna Kraitz,
- Gärsnäs + Färg & Blanche
- Beckmans College of Design Stockholm + Paris College of Art
- Svenskt Tenn d’après la philosophie du duo Estrid Ericson et Josef Frank
- DUX + Septembre Architecture & Urbanisme
- TEA + Ulf Agnér
- Friday 2 and Saturday 3 September + Friday 9 and Saturday 10 September at 5 pm.
- Length of visit: about 1 hour.
- In French.
- Admission: 14 €, drink and appetizers included.
- Please sign up at www.institutsuedois.fr on the day from 10 am onwards.