Several areas now have wheelchair access
The following areas are accessible via the entrance at 11 rue Payenne:
- The reception area
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Temporary exhibition room #1
- The Café Suédois and outside seating area
- The courtyard with temporary cultural events
The following areas are accessible via the entrance at 10 rue Elzévir:
- Temporary exhibition room #2
- The garden and its sculptures
- The auditorium
Pushchairs are welcome in the temporary exhibition rooms whenever the exhibition layout allows. For your convenience, it is possible to park the push chair in the courtyard.
Visitors with impaired sight
For sight impaired visitors there are tools available. We will soon be posting more detailed information. In the meantime, please ask at reception for more information.