Several areas now have wheelchair and pushchair access.
The following areas are accessible via the entrance at 11 rue Payenne leading to the newly levelled courtyard:
- The reception area
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Temporary exhibition room #1
- The Café Suédois and outside seating area
- The cultural space in the courtyard (2018)
The following areas will be accessible in 2018 through the gate at 10 rue Elzévir leading to the garden:
- The garden and sculpture park
- Temporary exhibition room #2
- The Ingmar Bergman auditorium
Pushchairs are welcome in the temporary exhibition rooms whenever the exhibition layout allows. For your convenience, there are also pushchair parking areas in the courtyard and garden.
Visitors with impaired hearing or sight
For hearing and sight impaired visitors there are tools available. We will soon be posting more detailed information. In the meantime, please ask at reception for more information.