Some areas of the Institut Suédois are accessible to wheelchair users.
The following areas are accessible to wheelchair users via the main entrance at number 11, rue Payenne:
- the reception desk
- the projection room where Niki LIndroth von Bahr’s films are shown
- disabled toilets
- our weaving workshop space (väv-station)
The following areas are accessible through the garden gate at number 10, rue Elzévir:
- our temporary exhibition Les Fables de Niki Lindroth von Bahr
- the auditorium where temporary cultural events take place
- our collection of sculptures in the garden
So that we can welcome you in the best possible conditions, we advise you to contact us before your visit.
Families with young children
Pushchairs are welcome in the exhibition rooms when the exhibition allows. They may also be parked in the courtyard.
If it is necessary to wear masks for health reasons, our mediation staff can wear transparent masks that make lip-reading possible.