According to the French government recommendations and in order to reduce the risks of contagion, the Institut Suédois and the Café Suédois will remain closed until further notice.Close notice
Members of staff
Questions & Answers
- Is admission to the Institut Suédois free?
- Is the Institut Suédois accessible to disabled visitors?
- Can visitors bring pushchairs into the Institut Suédois?
- How can I book tickets for events at the Institut Suédois?
- Is the garden open to the public?
- Do you offer guided visits to exhibitions and the Hôtel de Marle?
- Can I make a reservation at the Café Suédois?
- Can the Institut Suédois be hired for a private event?
- How can I get the latest information on events at the Institut Suédois?
- Does the Institut Suédois have a Swedish library and/or a bookshop?
- Where is the Swedish Tourist Bureau?
- Where can I buy books in Swedish?