Please note: The reception and the exhibitions are temporarily closed for few refurbishment work but the Café Suédois is still openClose notice
Members of staff Members of staff
Questions & Answers
- Is admission to the Institut Suédois free?
- Is the Institut Suédois accessible to disabled visitors?
- Can visitors bring pushchairs into the Institut Suédois?
- How can I book tickets for events at the Institut Suédois?
- Is the garden open to the public?
- Do you offer guided visits to exhibitions and the Hôtel de Marle?
- Can I make a reservation at the Café Suédois?
- Can the Institut Suédois be hired for a private event?
- How can I get the latest information on events at the Institut Suédois?
- Does the Institut Suédois have a Swedish library and/or a bookshop?
- Where is the Swedish Tourist Bureau?
- Where can I buy books in Swedish?