Institut suédois is currently closed for exhibition changeover. Welcome on 7 March 2024 for the opening of "Suivre les ondes"! FIKA remains open in the meantime.Close notice
Questions & Answers
- Is admission to the Institut suédois free?
- Is the Institut suédois accessible to disabled visitors?
- Can visitors bring pushchairs into the Institut suédois?
- How can I book tickets for events at the Institut suédois?
- Is the garden open to the public?
- Do you offer guided visits to exhibitions and the Hôtel de Marle?
- Can the Institut suédois be hired for a private event?
- How can I get the latest information on events at the Institut suédois?
- Does the Institut suédois have a Swedish library and/or a bookshop?
- Where is the Swedish Tourist Bureau?
- Where can I buy books in Swedish?