Institut suédois, 11 rue Payenne, 75003 Paris
SIRET 784 228 314 00018
Nature of the organisation 3210 – Foreign state, local authority or public institution
The general structure of the www.institutsuedois.fr website as well as the software and databases are the exclusive property of the Institut suédois. Any reproduction, partial or total rendering, use, adaptation, content made available or modification of these elements by any means, person or medium (namely selling, commercialisation, renting, etc) without the explicit authorisation of the Institut suédois, its authors or rightful owners is strictly prohibited and constitutes an infringement to the Intellectual Property Code.
The www.institutsuedois.fr website may come to collect personal data. In accordance with articles 27 and 34 of the “Data Protection Act” n°78-17 of January 6th 1978, you have a right to access, correct and delete details which concern you. If you wish to exercise this right, at any moment you can choose to opt-out from our email communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link or by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The data collected and entered in the Institut suédois databases is solely used for information purposes, or is on occasion and with your consent, transferred to cultural partners.
Click here to read more about SI:s data protection policy
Manage your cookies
Our aim is to be as transparent as possible and you have the possibility to change your cookie preferences and opt-out from cookies at any time.
The Institut suédois may not be held liable for hyperlinks included in the present website pointing to other resources on the Internet.
Community standards on social media
The comment field is moderated, and the following is not permitted:
- Hate speech, threats, harassment or personal attacks. In Sweden hate speech means threatening or insulting a group of people on the basis of gender, transgender identity or expression, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability or sexual orientation.
- Pornography or depictions of violence.
- Incitement of public disorder.
- Incitement or recruitment for terrorist activities.
- Commercial messages.
- Spam, disinformation or deliberate campaigning for or against a specific cause.
- Links to the above-stated materials.
- Links that other visitors need to follow to understand what the post is about. In other words, pure link posting is not permitted.
- Comments or replies that are deliberately offensive or considered provocative by the community manager.
- Comments that are off-topic – keep the discussion relevant to the original post.
- Posting content, videos or images that infringe on third-party copyright or other intellectual property rights.
Posting content of unclear origin.
- Posting pictures of other people without permission or using derogatory statements that could violate the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Foul language.
- Pretending to be someone you are not, for example, by using someone else’s name, or assuming several identities in a discussion.
- Chatting people up or making intimate proposals.