Every month, the Institut suédois offers a temporary home to researchers and artists living in Sweden. The six apartments, with a floor area of 22 – 38 square metres, were fitted out four years ago by six brands in collaboration with six designers, offering six contemporary variations on the theme of hem (home) in the heart of a sixteenth-century town house.
This event is organized as part of the festival Les Traversées du Marais and Paris Design Week.
The six design pairs are:
- Carl Malmsten AB + Anna Kraitz,
- Gärsnäs + Färg & Blanche
- Beckmans College of Design Stockholm + Paris College of Art
- Svenskt Tenn in accordance with Estrid Ericson’s et Josef Frank’s philosophy
- DUX + Septembre Architecture & Urbanisme
- TEA + Ulf Agnér
- Saturday 2 September at 2pm (in French), 3pm (in French) and 4 pm (in English).
- Saturday 9 September at 2pm (in French), 3pm (in French) and 4 pm (in English).
- Length of visit: about 45 minutes.
- Admission is free, but please sign up on this webpage on the day of the visit from 10 am onwards.