Every month, the Institut Suédois offers a temporary home to researchers and artists living in Sweden. The six apartments, with a floor area of 22 – 38 square metres, were fitted out three years ago by six brands in collaboration with six designers, offering six contemporary variations on the theme of hem (home) in the heart of a sixteenth-century town house.
The six design pairs are:
- Carl Malmsten AB + Anna Kraitz,
- Gärsnäs + Färg & Blanche
- Beckmans College of Design Stockholm + Paris College of Art
- Svenskt Tenn in accordance with Estrid Ericson et Josef Frank’s philosophy
- DUX + Septembre Architecture & Urbanisme
- TEA + Ulf Agnér
- Friday 2 – Sunday 4 September, daily at 2 (in French), 3 (in French) and 4 pm (in French).
- Friday 9 – Sunday 11 September:
Friday – Saturday: daily at 2 (in French), 3 (in French) and 4 pm (in English).
Sunday: daily at 2 (in French), 3 (in French) and 4 pm (in English).
- Length of visit: about 45 minutes.
- Admission is free, but please sign up on this webpage on the day from 10 am onwards.
Vendredi 9 septembre (FR) Friday 9 September (ENG)
Samedi 10 septembre (FR) Saturday 10 September (ENG)