We’ll be ready to welcome you again after six months of renovation work, for an even more Swedish experience accessible to more people than ever before. The architecture of this exceptional 16th century mansion is now combined with contemporary Swedish design.
The entire team welcomes you and will be on hand to present what’s new, including a host of activities this autumn as part of the Swedish Design Moves Paris season.
Featured this day:
- Exhibition openings: Next Level Craft and Woodland
- Workshop for adults and children with illustrator Maja Säfström
- Workshop with designers Karin Frankenstein and Thomas Auran
- Micro-visits to exhibitions and the new-look permanent collection
- Newly refurbished Institut and Café Suédois
- Newly installed permanent art
- Crash course in Swedish
- And much more…
The Swedish Design Moves Paris is a collaboration between the Institut Suédois and Visit Sweden.