We’ll be ready to welcome you again after six months of renovation work, for an even more Swedish experience accessible to more people than ever before. The architecture of this exceptional 16th century mansion is now combined with contemporary Swedish design.
The entire team welcomes you and will be on hand to present what’s new, including a host of activities this autumn as part of the Swedish Design Moves Paris season.
Featured this season:
- Exhibition openings: Next Level Craft and Woodland
- Workshops for adults and children
- Micro-visits to exhibitions and the new-look permanent collection
- Newly refurbished Institut and Café Suédois
- Newly installed permanent art
- “Meet the artist” with Anders Jacobsen aka Radicalsloyd, artist-in-residence at the Institut Suédois, who revisits the ancestral Sami art of wooden bow-making.
- And much more…
The Swedish Design Moves Paris is a collaboration between the Institut Suédois and Visit Sweden.